2024 Little Church Planner (Julian version, old calendar)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates. Buy in bulk and save.
|Buy 5 or above||and pay only $38.40 each|
Item No. 006609
2024 Little Church Planner (Julian or "old" calendar edition. If you celebrate Christmas/Nativity on January 7, this is the proper planner for you)
A weekly planner based on the Orthodox Christian calendar for January - December 2024!
The Little Church Planner helps us to make our "little churches" places of prayer and worship every day by denoting festal and fasting periods, as well as listing feasts, saints and scripture readings for each day. Also included is space to record names for intercession, plan meals, and make notes. There are planners for the great fasts of Lent and Nativity; festal planners for Holy Week, Thanksgiving, and Nativity; and a yearly view with feasts, holidays, and fasting periods.
The Little Church Planner includes:
- The entire year 2024 at a glance - January through December - with all great feasts, fasting periods, and holidays marked
- Twelve monthly calendars with feasts and fasting days marked, as well as holidays (for the US, Canada, and Australia), and reminders about liturgical observances
- Twelve monthly dashboards with space for goal setting, project planning, habit tracking, and notes
- 52 weekly calendars that feature daily feasts, saints, fasting requirements, scripture readings, space to plan meals and record names for intercessions, and room for notes
- All forty days of the two greater fasts (Great Lent and Nativity) in a single view, with feasts, fasting, and holidays
- Week-long feast planners to prepare for Holy Week and Pascha, Thanksgiving, and Nativity
- Quotations from saints, hymns, and scripture to edify and encourage throughout the year
- The "55 Maxims" are included for reference and reflection
- Lots of blank pages for keeping notes
- Clean, crisp black and white design on every purse-sized 6" x 9" page makes it easy to plan
- Full-color matte cover discourages fingerprints and scuffs
- Hardcover binding that lays flat for easy writing
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
For this planner, dates were achieved using the calendar of the Russian Orthodox Church (Moscow Patriarchate). "Old calendar" readings were taken from the Moscow Patriarchiate.
Gregorian or "new" calendar planner edition, see Item No. 006608
Hardcover: 180 pages
Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches