ALL RETURNS REQUIRE PRIOR PERMISSION
If you placed your order through our online store, please visit our easy-to-use Returns Center to request return authorization. Have your order number ready. You will receive shipping instructions via email after the request is approved.
If you placed your order by phone, email, mail order, or fax, please use our Contact Us form to request return authorization. You will receive shipping instructions via email after the request is approved. You must include all of the following information in your request:
- Order Number
- Item name(s) and number(s)
- Reason for return (choose one)
- Incorrect Product or Size Ordered
- Product No Longer Needed
- Doesn’t suit me
- Other (include details)
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days
- A restocking fee of 20% may be charged to the customer
- Customers are responsible for paying all return shipping fees
- All returned items must be in re-sellable condition
- Returns must include the original order number or packing slip as well as date of purchase
Ancient Faith Store is not liable for items damaged by the shipping agent (the US Post Office or UPS). If a carton arrives damaged (e.g. the outer packaging is crushed, broken, or torn), the customer should refuse shipment. If upon opening the outer packaging an item is received damaged, the customer must report it immediately to the shipper. Packaging material must be retained for inspection to receive credit or replacement.