Our purpose in collecting personal information
Personal information means information about you which is, or can be, tied to you as an individual.
We collect personal information to:
- deliver the products and services you want;
- administer our business;
- develop and communicate special offers;
- provide customer service; and
- respond to legal process (such as subpoenas and warrants).
What information we collect and how we collect it
The information we collect may include:
- contact information, identification numbers, account numbers, product preferences, and other information you provide when you do business with us;
- technical information (such as your Internet Protocol address, your computer's operating system, browser type, and address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages) when you visit our website.
When you visit our website, we may place a "cookie," a small computer file, on your computer to help us recognize and serve you better when you return. You may delete this cookie from your computer. You may also set your Internet browser to reject cookies; however, doing so may limit the functionality of our website.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and procedural measures to limit access to personal information to authorized individuals with appropriate purposes.
Modifications to our privacy policies
We reserve the right to change our privacy policies at any time, except as may be prohibited by law. We will post revisions online. Use of our website or services or the purchase of products after posted changes means that you consent to the privacy policies as changed.