2024 Calendar of Liturgical Seasons: Medieval Serbia
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates. Buy in bulk and save.
|Buy 5 or above||and pay only $16.00 each|
Item No. 006606
Gregorian or "new" calendar edition. If you celebrate Christmas/Nativity on December 25, this is the proper calendar for you.
The liturgical life of the Orthodox Church ebbs and flows right over the boundaries of 30-day months. Using a calendar governed by months limits your ability to see a whole Church season at once. This calendar’s spreads are governed by the feasts and fasts that structure the Orthodox year, which results in seven sections of varying length.
The 2024 calendar offers a journey through churches built by holy kings and queens of Serbia from the Nemanja dynasty, 1166-1391. This family established both the Serbian State and the Serbian Orthodox Church through brothers St Stephen the First-Crowned and St Sava, the first archbishop of Serbia.
- Designed to hang on the wall, open it measures 12" x 24" (30.5 x 61 cm)
- Seven spreads ranging in length from six to ten weeks
- Original images from Serbia, Kosovo, and North Macedonia
- Spacious squares for personal planning
- Uncoated paper suitable for both pen and pencil; erases well
- Light shading on traditional fast days
- Ornamentation indicating major feast days
- US holidays and observances; European week numbers
- Commemoration of over 100 beloved saints, with special emphasis on Serbian saints
- Old Calendar (OS) feast days in italics
This New Calendar begins on December 25, 2023 and ends on December 31, 2024. Gregorian or "new" calendar edition. If you celebrate Christmas/Nativity on December 25, this is the proper calendar for you.
Scripture readings, rubrics, and fasting details are not included.
Dimensions: 12 x 12 inches (12 x 24 inches when open)