2024 Calendar of Liturgical Seasons: Medieval Serbia (Julian version, old calendar)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates. Buy in bulk and save.
|Buy 5 or above||and pay only $16.00 each|
Item No. 006607
Julian or "old" calendar edition. If you celebrate Christmas/Nativity on January 7, this is the proper calendar for you.
The liturgical life of the Orthodox Church ebbs and flows right over the boundaries of 30-day months. Using a calendar governed by months limits your ability to see a whole Church season at once. This calendar’s spreads are governed by the feasts and fasts that structure the Orthodox year, which results in seven sections of varying length.
The 2024 calendar offers a journey through churches built by holy kings and queens of Serbia from the Nemanja dynasty, 1166-1391. This family established both the Serbian State and the Serbian Orthodox Church through brothers St Stephen the First-Crowned and St Sava, the first archbishop of Serbia.
- Designed to hang on the wall, open it measures 12" x 24" (30.5 x 61 cm)
- Seven spreads ranging in length from six to ten weeks
- Original images from Serbia, Kosovo, and North Macedonia
- Spacious squares for personal planning
- Uncoated paper suitable for both pen and pencil; erases well
- Light shading on traditional fast days
- Ornamentation indicating major feast days
- US holidays and observances; European week numbers
- Commemoration of over 100 beloved saints, with special emphasis on Serbian saints
- New Calendar (NS) feast days in italics
The Old Calendar begins on January 1, 2024 and ends on January 7, 2025. Julian or "old" calendar edition. If you celebrate Christmas/Nativity on January 7, this is the proper calendar for you.
Scripture readings, rubrics, and fasting details are not included.
Dimensions: 12 x 12 inches (12 x 24 inches when open)