2022 Little Church Planner
Item No. 006552
2022 Little Church Planner (Gregorian or "new" calendar edition. If you celebrate Christmas/Nativity on December 25, this is the proper planner for you)
A weekly planner based on the Orthodox Christian calendar for January - December 2022!
The Little Church Planner helps us to make our "little churches" places of prayer and worship every day by denoting festal and fasting periods, as well as listing feasts, saints and scripture readings for each day. Also included are space to record names for intercession, plan meals, and make notes. There are planners for the great fasts of Lent and Nativity; festal planners for Holy Week, Thanksgiving, and Nativity; and a yearly view with feasts, holidays, and fasting periods.
The Little Church Planner includes:
- The entire year 2022 at a glance - January through December - with all great feasts, fasting periods, and holidays marked
- Twelve monthly calendars with feasts and fasting days marked, as well as holidays (for the US, Canada, and Australia), and reminders about liturgical observances
- Twelve monthly dashboards with space for goal setting, project planning, habit tracking, and notes
- 52 weekly calendars that feature daily feasts, saints, fasting requirements, scripture readings, space to plan meals and record names for intercessions, and room for notes
- All forty days of the two greater fasts (Great Lent and Nativity) in a single view, with feasts, fasting, and holidays
- Week-long feast planners to prepare for Holy Week and Pascha, Thanksgiving, and Nativity
- Quotations from saints, hymns, and scripture to edify and encourage throughout the year
- The "55 Maxims" are included for reference and reflection
- Lots of blank pages for keeping notes
- Clean, crisp black and white design on every purse-sized 6" x 9" page makes it easy to plan
- Full-color matte cover discourages fingerprints and scuffs
- Hardcover binding that lays flat for easy writing
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
For this "new calendar" planner, dates were achieved using a cross-reference of the calendars of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America, and the Orthodox Church in America. All "new calendar" readings were taken from the OCA lectionary.
Julian or "old" calendar planner edition, see Item No. 006553
Hardcover: 180 pages
Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches
6x 9 inches